|NOUN1 || a power | powers |
|NOUN2 || power | - |
|VERB || to power | powered | powered|
powering | powers
|SYNO ||ability | baron | big businessman | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Low carbon power generation sources include wind power, solar power, nuclear power and most hydropower.
- The amount of electric power used by the computer (power consumption). This becomes especially important for systems with limited power sources such as solar, batteries, human power.
- Jamshoro Power Station, Lakhra Power Project and Kotri Thermal Power Station are the main power units in this district.
- Enel produces electricity from a number of energy sources including geothermal, wind power, solar power, hydroelectric power, thermal, and nuclear power.
- Electrical loads consuming alternating current power consume both real power and reactive power.
- (a) Power: Like most theorists of power, Popitz regarded power as an omnipresent element of sociation.
- The province has been converted into a power base for the country, with the construction of Kanggye Youth Power Station, Unbong Power Station, Jangjagang Power Station and other large hydroelectric power stations.
- Most of the coal produced from Northern Coalfields Limited is dispatched to pithead power plants.
- Ecogen Energy is a power station operator in Victoria, Australia. It operates two peaking power plants: the natural gas fired Newport Power Station and Jeeralang Power Station.
- The energy from moving masses of water – a popular form of hydroelectric power generation.
- Power attenuation can be used with either low-power or high-power amplifiers, resulting in variable-power amplifiers.
- There are five main power stations in Selangor, namely; Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Power Station, Connaught Bridge Power Station, Putrajaya Power Station, Kuala Langat Power Plant and Jimah Energy Ventures.
- The Gomoa Onyaadze Solar Power Station is an operational grid-connected [...] solar power plant, in Ghana.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!