|NOUN || a surveillance | surveillances |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Surveillance and observation aircraft use radar and other sensors for battlefield surveillance, airspace surveillance, maritime patrol, and artillery spotting.
- Also another emerging model is off-site storage of surveillance video.
- Cucchiara has developed novel methods and tools for video surveillance, and as such has pioneered the creation of an open platform called ViSOR (Video Surveillance Online Repository) to enable sharing, annotating, and retrieval of videos for surveillance as well as performance of automatic surveillance detection methods.
- 1997: National Polio Surveillance Project, a WHO and Government of India collaboration, set up for poliovirus surveillance.
- Unlike computer and network surveillance, which collects data from computer networks and hard drives, dataveillance monitors and collects data (and metadata) through social networks and various other online platforms.
- Surveillance is a method of constant observation that has been used throughout history.
- Use: TADA, Surveillance, Intelligence, pipeline surveillance, meteo, remote sensing for mapping.
- Frankel has generally opposed measures to rein in government surveillance.
- It was not only students who had their laptops' covert surveillance mechanism turned on.
- Taiwan CDC has multiple surveillance systems ( disease surveillance )to monitor the epidemic.
- Surveillance tools are all means technological provided and used by the surveillance industry, police or military intelligence, and national security institutions that enable individual surveillance and mass surveillance.
- Another key JPDO contribution to the development of NextGen involves integrated surveillance.
- The Danish surveillance law, [...] was actively fought by IT-Pol. IT-Pol developed a CD called Polippix that can mitigate most of the Internet related surveillance included in the surveillance law.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!