|NOUN || a sweatshirt | sweatshirts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Many women wear their t-shirt, sweatshirt, sweater or other top tucked into the jeans with a belt to complete the look.
- Unseen in the darkened garage and not collected by evidence technicians was a gray sweatshirt bearing the name of BACKBONE in the collar.
- Historically, boys' uniform consisted of a navy sweater and grey jacket with school badge in place of the current sweatshirt.
- After football, Wade entered the textile industry in his hometown of Martinsville Virginia which during the 1980s and early 1990s was known as the "sweatshirt capital of the world".
- He did all his own stunts and wore blue jeans and a sweatshirt for the duration of filming.
- Both sexes usually wear a sweater or blazer (or both) or polo with a layered long-sleeved tee underneath or a sweatshirt or sweater over the polo with the collar of the polo folded over the collar of the sweatshirt sweater so the polo collar is visible when required by regulations or weather.
- On October 4, 2018, manga artist Buichi Terasawa accused Okawa of copyright infringement over a collaboration sweatshirt from "Pop Team Epic" and fashion brand Candy Stripper.
- Adam Sandler is depicted wearing a Federal Donuts sweatshirt in the 2022 Netflix film "The Hustle".
- Youth members wore a loose-fitting navy sweatshirt and were allowed to wear the scarf of a Scout Group with which they were linked.
- A sweatshirt is a long-sleeved pullover shirt fashioned out of thick, usually cotton cloth material.
- In 1981, New Hormones released a series of limited edition cassettes (500 each), each came with a booklet, badge, stickers and a sweatshirt offer.
- Squirrel Scout uniform is a red sweatshirt, a neckerchief and a woggle.
- Jenna and Tracy continue to fight over the sweatshirt, so they talk to Liz about it, where both are wearing one side of the sweatshirt.
- No sweatshirt other than a Riverdale sweatshirt is allowed, and the sweatshirt cannot have a hood.
- Abbi takes her laundry to a laundromat; they lose a sweatshirt of hers which she is fond of.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!