|NOUN || a toss | tosses |
|VERB || to toss | tossed | tossed|
tossing | tosses
|SYNO ||flip | pass | to chuck | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Virginia International Tattoo is partnering with Brute Strength Gym for a Heavy Athletic Championship, Highland-style, with a caber toss, keg toss and more.
- In high school, the coin toss may be held between the captains or coaches earlier before the start of the game.
- Toss: Seattle Thunderbolts won the toss and elected to bat.
- After the crucial role the toss played during the ICC T20 World Cup 2021, a fairer method to conduct the coin toss was proposed that does not disadvantage the team that loses the toss.
- Toss: Peshawar Zalmi won the toss and elected to field.
- Toss: Jaffna Stallions won the toss and elected to bat.
- This leg's Detour was a choice between Toss or Roll.
- Toss: Mumbai Indians won the toss and elected to bat.
- Dinesh Chandimal (Sri Lanka)| toss = Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat.
- A popular stag and doe tradition is a toonie toss, which has guests toss toonies ([...] coins) at a Texas mickey (3L) bottle of liquor.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!