|NOUN || a video | videos |
|VERB || to video | videoed | videoed|
videoing | videoes
|SYNO ||picture | telecasting | television | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A video decoder is an electronic circuit, often contained within a single integrated circuit chip, that converts base-band analog video signals to digital video.
- Internet video (online video / cloud-based video) is the general field that deals with the transmission of digital video over the internet.
- Examples of supported video files are QuickTime, Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG, Audio Video Interleave (AVI), XVID as a video player.
- In 2002, the video was nominated on MTV Video Music Awards in two categories: Best Female Video and Best Pop Video.
- The music video won Best Editing in a Video at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, and it was nominated for Best Group Video, Best Rock Video, and Best Special Effects.
- Another music video was filmed in early 2018. Goodrem teased the video on her Instagram with a dance rehearsal video. The video was eventually scrapped for unknown reasons.
- The single's accompanying music video was directed by Benny Boom. The video earned Paul a Best International Artist Video award at the 2003 MuchMusic Video Awards.
- The music video won Video of The Year and Best Dance Video-International at UK Music Video Awards held in London. It also received 3 additional nominations.
- Animoto is a cloud-based video creation service that produces video from photos, video clips, and music into video slideshows, In June 2009, the Animoto launched an iPhone app, allowing users to create video using pictures on their mobile phone.
- 1080p HD video recording, video stabilization, slow motion video capture (768 × 432 pixels).
- The video was nominated for Best Special Effects in a Video and Breakthrough Video at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, but lost in both categories.
- At the 2011 MTV Video Music Aid Japan the music video won Best Male Video.
- The video clip was directed by Eva Husson. The video was awarded Best Dance Video at the 2009 UK Music Video Awards.
- In 2001, the video was nominated for Best Video, Best Rock Video, Best Post-Production, and Best Director at the MuchMusic Video Awards, which it won all but Best Rock Video.
- The video received ten nominations at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards; it won the award for Best Art Direction, failing to win its six other nominations for Video of the Year, Best Group Video, Best Rock Video, Best Direction, Best Editing and Best Cinematography.
- At the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards, the video was nominated for Best Male Video and Best R&B Video.
- YPBPR is commonly referred to as "component video" by manufacturers; however, there are many types of component video, most of which are some form of RGB.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!