|NOUN || a wine list | wine lists |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The original restaurant's wine list contains more than 1,056 wines with an inventory exceeding 50,000 bottles, and Columbia has won several awards for its selection of Spanish wines.
- 5 million budget and opened in May 2009 with an 84-page wine list.
- The wine list features over 14,600 wines and has won the Wine Spectator “Grand Award”.
- A choice of menus was offered as well as a wine list.
- 12 biplane floatplane fighter on the back of a wine-list while bored in a cabaret.
- In keeping with the original plan, the restaurant had a very limited wine list and nearly all the wines offered came from the family's Château de Saurs winery.
- and has a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- In 1831, they were joined by their nephew, Lorenzo, who eventually became responsible for the restaurant's wine list and menu.
- The wine list includes more than 700 items.
- The wine list favored selections from the borders of France and some standouts from the new world.
- Bern's has the largest wine list of any restaurant in the world.
- The wine was served at the Russian and British courts, and was on the wine list of "Titanic".
- Here is the wine list for "Peace" as supplied by modern scholars.
- The chain offered slick service and value for money, achieved partly by offering only a limited meat-based menu and a relatively small wine list.
- The opposite of a vintage wine is a "nonvintage" wine (often seen on a wine list as 'NV'), which is usually a blend from the produce of two or more years.
- Additionally, the brand evaluation consultancy "Intangible Business" ranked Jack Daniel's fourth on its Power 100 Spirits and Wine list in both 2014 and 2015.
- The Market was recently included on a Food & Wine list of the best food experiences in the Baltimore.
- Most of the drinks served on board are either beer or Lonkero, a recommended "long drink" made from gin and grapefruit soda; there is also a frequently changing wine list.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!