|NOUN || an eye | eyes / eyen [archaic] |
|VERB || to eye | eyed | eyed|
eyeing / eying | eyes
|SYNO ||center | centre | eye | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Psyklop has a single compound eye, like all members of his race.
- The Marianne white-eye ("Zosterops semiflavus"), also known as Seychelles chestnut-sided white-eye or Seychelles yellow white-eye, is an extinct species of small bird in the white-eye family.
- Kaluu formerly wore an eye-patch covering his left eye, though this eye has since been restored.
- Eye-gouging is the act of pressing or tearing the eye using the fingers or instruments. Eye-gouging involves a very high risk of eye injury, such as eye loss or blindness.
- Eye diseases are common in dogs. Cataracts, canine glaucoma, and entropion are seen in dogs.
- The all-seeing eye (or the Eye of Providence) is a symbol that represents the eye of God watching over humanity.
- The University Eye Center provides eye care, corrective lenses, and vision therapy to the public.
- Amblyopia, commonly known as “lazy eye”. It occurs when a single eye sends input to the brain while ignoring inputs from the other eye. This results in monocular vision.
- The ASEAN Association of Eye Hospitals (AAEH) is an organization that promotes the quality of ophthalmology by eye hospitals in South East Asia region.
- Nearly all of the dragonfly’s head is eye, allowing incredible vision that encompasses almost every angle except right behind them.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!