|NOUN || an eyebrow | eyebrows |
|SYNO ||brow | eyebrow | supercilium|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- which could be translated as "eyebrow sword" because the curved blade resembled an eyebrow.
- It differs from the former by having a distinctive white eyebrow and a grey-tinged face.
- The eyebrow tattooing is an example of a "powdery filled" technique as opposed to individual hairline strokes since the client already has eyebrow hair but simply wanted an enhancement and shaping.
- It arises from the medial end of the superciliary arch, and inserts into the deep surface of the skin of the eyebrow.
- The Hellvi helmet eyebrow is a decorative eyebrow from a Vendel Period helmet.
- Eyelash and eyebrow transplant surgeries may help to reconstruct or thicken lashes or eyebrow hair.
- Interest in eyebrow trimming and eyebrow makeup has also increased, and sales of eyebrow beauty tools have increased in the last few years.
- The placement of the eyebrow piercing varies according to the will of the one receiving the piercing.
- On April 21, 2012, Benefit Cosmetics won a Guinness World Record for accomplishing the most eyebrow waxes performed in 8 hours by a team, completing 382 eyebrow waxes.
- It is near Eyebrow Lake, a prairie lake in the Qu'Appelle Valley.
- The term eyebrow window is used in two ways: a curved top window in a wall or an eyebrow dormer; and a row of small windows usually under the front eaves such as the James-Lorah House in Pennsylvania.
- There is a bright yellow eyebrow stripe. Females and young birds have a weaker head pattern, with brown instead of black, and can be confused with little buntings; however, there is always some yellow in the eyebrow, as well as at least a hint of a white stripe on the crown.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!