To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A confession is an acknowledgement of fact by one who would have otherwise preferred to keep that fact hidden.
- Answers to questions of fact are determined by a "trier of fact" such as a jury, or a judge.
- In 2015, the institute launched the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN), which sets a code of ethics for fact-checking organizations.
- With ORM, propositions such as these, are abstracted into "fact types" for example "Person was hired on Date" and the individual propositions are regarded as sample data.
- In March 2017, the International Fact Checking Network certified Full Fact as a fact-checker.
- In April 2017, the co-operative launched a fact checking service.
- Evidentification – formal proof the fact / process of confirmation / evidencing of certain information, action or fact.
- The number of people employed in fact-checking varies by publication.
- A "fact" is represented by a box that displays the fact name along with the measure names. Small circles represent the dimensions, which are linked to the fact by straight lines (see Figure 1).
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!