|ADJ || fair | fairer | fairest |
|NOUN || a fair | fairs |
|SYNO ||average | bazaar | bonnie | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The fair was one of four important medieval fairs held in Cambridge: Garlic Fair, Reach Fair, Midsummer Fair and Stourbridge Fair.
- The North Texas State Fair and Rodeo is a fair held in Denton, Texas. This annual fair is compact by state fair standards, yet covers every aspect a local fair would encompass.
- The Central Wisconsin State Fair is a state fair held annually in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Ganesh Chaturthi Fair is the largest fair of Sawai Madhopur.
- Other fairs in Gujarat include Dang Durbar, Shamlaji Fair, Chitra Vichitra Fair, Dhrang Fair and Vautha Fair.
- In 2007, Ballynure started a fair, which is now known as the "Yearly Ballynure fair".
- In 1953, Luz was Director-General of the Philippines International Fair, Inc.
- The exhibition centre hosts various professional and public events each year, including the Culturgal fair, the Etiqueta Negra fair (Galician gourmet products fair), the "Pont Up Store" fair, the "Stock" fair or the "Si quero" wedding fair, the "Móvete" car fair and the "Mundonenos" family and children's fair among others.
- Besides, there are three fair celebrations organized every year. The biggest fair is the Pilkhundi Fair. The other two are Muharram Fair and Mallickpara Fair.
- Kauai County Fair or Kauai County Farm Fair is a fair held annually in Lihue, Hawaii, traditionally the largest Hawaiian fair of the year.
- There are five fairs a year: the village fair is on Ascension Thursday, fair of church, fair of The St. Ilia chapel, fair of monastery and the Hunters Fair.
- Fair probably means a travelling fair. Thus 'fairstrad' is the place where a fair was held.
- The Berne Convention does not expressly reference doctrines such as fair use or fair dealing, leading some critics of fair use to argue that fair use violates the Berne Convention.
- The Tennessee Valley Fair (Tennessee Valley Agricultural & Industrial Fair) is an annual regional fair held in Knoxville, Tennessee at Chilhowee Park & Exposition Center.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!