|SYNO ||clean | evenhandedly | fair | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It has a fairly large range that includes some protected areas.
- It is threatened by eventual habitat loss, but the population is currently fairly stable, as it adapts fairly well to human encroachment and development.
- The type of housing found in Lordswood is fairly large, owner-occupied detached residences such as Bassett Avenue.
- Wetherby has a cool, fairly moist climate with changeable weather year-round. Liquid equivalent precipitation totals about 630mm per year and is fairly well distributed through the seasons.
- Autumn, winter, and spring are frequently characterized by rain in the Seattle area, while the summers are fairly dry and warm by comparison.
- The village church dates back to 1787 and is a fairly typical T-plan design intended to provide a large number of seats within a fairly small space, all exposed to the full force of the preacher's oratory.
- The radar receive antenna is located far from the radar transmit antenna in bistatic radar. The transmitter is fairly expensive, while the receiver is fairly inexpensive and disposable.
- Though, if the implementation of the current hospital is fairly recent, the city has a fairly old hospital story.
- Legs fairly slender. Head less broad, shiny, and without close granules.
- Pickering attempted to compute an orbit, which showed a fairly high inclination (39.1° to the ecliptic), fairly large eccentricity (0.23) and a semi-major axis (...) slightly less than that of Hyperion.
- More recently, "Groeberia" has been understood to be a gondwanathere multituberculate, a group in which its "aberrant" attributes turned out to be fairly typical.
- Dylan performed in fairly unknown venues in fairly unknown cities.
- Youphoria (pronounced "Euphoria") is a fairly large stage which is half covered at the rear of the dancefloor.
- There has been criticism on the choice of location of the airport, which is fairly foggy, located 150 meters above sea level and often affected by low clouds.
- Traditionally, Czech rugby has centred on a "section of the middle class" in and around Prague, which has been fairly small but fairly loyal to the sport.
- Specifically, it is a white, acid free cardboard that bends fairly easily in one direction but is fairly stiff in the other, due to the grain of the paper fibers.
- Zhao Xian is located in the middle of North China Plain; its elevation is fairly low and topography fairly flat.
- The radar and guidance system imposed a fairly long short-range cutoff of about [...] , making them fairly safe for engagements at low level.
- The fifth and final stage of the race was a [...] route from Almodôvar to Vilamoura. The first half of the stage was fairly hilly, but the final [...] were fairly flat.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!