|NOUN || a fall | falls |
|VERB || to fall | fell | fallen|
falling | falls
|SYNO ||autumn | capitulation | crepuscle | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The yearly rain fall of Réthoville is about 435 mm.
- Humjune Geo (fall 2013 Campus reporter), Elizabeth Harris (fall 2013 Campus reporter), Abbie Jennings (fall 2013 Campus reporter) and Lauren Romero (fall 2013 Campus editor) won a Society of Professional Journalists' Mark of Excellence Award for the November 2013 article “UC Workers Refuse to be Silenced” as finalists in breaking news reporting by a non daily student newspaper.
- Clemson went 14–0 in the fall 2003 for the best winning percentage ever for the Fall Season. Clemson won 19 games In the fall of 2004 for the most ever in the Fall Season.
- On July 27, it was announced that Monmouth would cancel its fall sports seasons due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Playing fall sports, including football, in the fall has not been ruled out.
- Fall arrest is the form of fall protection which involves the safe stopping of a person already falling.
- During the team men competition, Manuel Fettner managed not to fall before the fall line. His right ski got detached but he managed to keep the balance until the fall line.
- In the fall of 2014, Gott played for the Mesa Solar Sox in the Arizona Fall League.
- And comes that other fall we name the fall.
- For the 2020–2021 school year, the WIAA created the Alternate Fall season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, allowing schools to opt to field all/some fall sports to the Alternate Fall season, occurring between the typical winter and spring seasons.
- Liril Fall: Situated between Ramgarh and Chutupallu, it looks like the fall from the old Liril soap advertisement. It is popularly known as Liril Fall.
- Fall arrest is of two major types: general fall arrest, such as nets; and personal fall arrest, such as lifelines.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!