|ADJ || faulty | faultier | faultiest |
|SYNO ||defective | faulty | incorrect | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In this case, it would become obvious that the faulty parts are also responsible for the repetitive fixes.
- The tags regularly become faulty, and the user cannot tell if the tag is faulty until they reach the lane.
- Non-faulty replicas will always contain the same State and produce the same Outputs.
- Servoz-Gavin bought the Matra in with the windscreen-wiper faulty again.
- PHMSA's incident reports for Kinder Morgan's onshore gas transmission pipelines show that faulty infrastructure causes 45% of the significant leaks.
- From 2006 to 2017, faulty infrastructure caused most of TGP's onshore gas transmission pipeline accidents.
- Wireless networks are susceptible to a number of factors that can corrupt or lose packets in transit, such as radio frequency interference (RFI), radio signals that are too weak due to distance or multi-path fading, faulty networking hardware, or faulty network drivers.
- The "Kursk" submarine disaster was initially thought to have been caused by a faulty Shkval supercavitating torpedo, though later evidence points to a faulty 65-76 torpedo.
- Another faulty water meter resulted in a court case involving attempted bribery of a Water Department official.
- The "stuck at" fault model assumes that only one input on one gate will be faulty at a time, assuming that if more are faulty, a test that can detect any single fault, should easily find multiple faults.
- Common causes include: misconfigured or faulty hardware, faulty device drivers, flaws in the operating system, or metastability in one or more components.
- On the day of the launch at Salesforce Tower, Gilfoyle sets up faulty code that will sabotage the launch through widespread disruption of satellite signals.
- Maintenance workers claimed that they manually placed the faulty point to the straight position, but disconnected its network connection and its link to the safety signalling system (ETCS L2) because of their faulty status.
- Another of her widely reported remarks was that she found GM's concern about the cost of replacing the faulty switches "disturbing" (this was in response to Congresswoman Diana DeGette telling the subcommittee that it would have only cost 57 cents to fix each faulty ignition switch).
- Quantum error correction is essential if one is to achieve fault-tolerant quantum computation that can deal not only with noise on stored quantum information, but also with faulty quantum gates, faulty quantum preparation, and faulty measurements.
- This could happen due to uplink /downlink interference, faulty radio or faulty antenna system.
- "Termination" holds because eventually the failure detector stops suspecting "some" non-faulty process p and eventually p becomes the coordinator.
- 5 million in fixes and safety repairs including replacing rain-damaged television screens and faulty baby-changing tables, installing draft beer lines, improving ventilation, sealing leaky expansion joints and repairing faulty floor drains.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!