|NOUN || a boa | boas |
|SYNO ||boa | feather boa|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Tropidophis hendersoni", commonly known as the Cuban khaki dwarf boa, is a species of dwarf boa endemic to the West Indies.
- Rare reptiles that are endemic to Round Island include the Round Island skink, Round Island day gecko, Round Island boa, and the extinct Round Island burrowing boa.
- The rubber boa ("Charina bottae") is a species of snake in the family Boidae and is native to North America.
- "Boa constrictor occidentalis", also commonly known as the Argentine boa, is a subspecies of large, heavy-bodied, nonvenomous, constricting snake.
- The Nosy Komba ground boa ("Sanzinia volontany") is a boa species endemic to the island of Madagascar.
- 62 snake species have been recorded including the common lancehead ("Bothrops atrox"), bushmaster ("Lachesis muta") and boa constrictor ("Boa constrictor").
- The Conception Bank silver boa ("Chilabothrus argentum"), also known as the Conception Bank boa or silver boa, is a species of boa described in May 2016 by a team of researchers from Harvard University.
- Red Sand Boa, Indian Rock Python, Burmese Python and Reticulated Python are some species of boa and python in Indore Zoo.
- Esmeralda boa, coral snake, rainbow boa, and iguana iguana.
- The Crawl Cay boa is a dwarf "Boa imperator" population that reaches a maximum length of about 5 feet.
- "Eryx muelleri", known commonly as Müller's sand boa or the Sahara sand boa, is a species of snake in the family Boidae.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!