|NOUN || a wash basin | wash basins |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- To port in the bow is the heads - most boats were fitted with sea toilets and a small stowaway wash basin.
- Roomettes often have their own toilet and wash basin which folds into the wall, as well as hot and cold taps.
- Twinettes often have their own shower and toilet compartment adjoining, and this includes a wash basin and hot and cold taps.
- The inclusion of a wash basin is common. In some parts of the world e.g.
- Each stateroom was to have a stationary marble wash basin with hot and cold running water.
- Each study room had a wash basin and fitted wardrobe.
- Every cabin has a wall-hung wash basin (with running hot and cold water from a tap), a curtained wardrobe niche, a folding table, a stool, and a ladder for climbing into the upper bunk.
- Each room featured a fold-away wash basin and private toilet similar in design to contemporary standard Pullman, but on a smaller scale.
- There are a number of other routes and trails, including the Moss Wash Basin which is adopted by a local OHV group.
- filling a wash basin with water and "rubbing myself well, have had a bath that made me feel as good as jumping into a river."
- All cabins are equipped with shower and wash basin with private toilet. High cab there is a reception with bar service.
- Superheroics interfere with this, such as when the underground dirt creature 'Mud Pi', kidnaps his entire potential audience, the citizenry of 'Wash Basin', Texas.
- The stables were designed to accommodate twelve horses and also included rooms, a shower, wash basin and ding room for employees.
- Like the original Camp Xray the cells were equipped with a squat toilet. Water for washing was via a tap in the wall—captives had no wash basin.
- Each cabin was fitted with sofa berths and a wash basin.
- The James Young Hall is one of the more expensive class of accommodation residencies which provide the luxuries of an en-suite bathroom (including showers/hand wash basin/toilet facilities) with each individual single study bedroom.
- The only surviving fragments of the building — the wash-basin and two memorial tables from the forecourt, as well as some parts of a column — were saved by Ivo Kraus.
- The traditional separate bidet is like a wash-basin which is filled with clean water, and may then be used for many other purposes such as washing feet.
- Some villagers said that on moonlit nights they could see a beautiful, red-haired lady washing her long hair with the hollow trunk serving as her wash basin.
- By each of the entrance ways was a toilet with a wash basin.
© dict.cc Serbian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!