|NOUN || a babe | babes |
|SYNO ||babe | baby | infant | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Entertainment Weekly" stated that the song "was inspired by Jonas Brothers' unlikely appreciation for the work of babe magnet Prince." The song was also included on "Grammy Nominees" 2009.
- Jackson described the character as "a stroppy, misunderstood teenager" who she never wanted to "blossom her into a Hollyoaks babe".
- Bhekha is a relatively trouble free village where most people still celebrate things together. Many brars (Bhekha patti) originate from langeana while babe ki patti are natives.
- The instruction manual for "Totally Rad" is filled with surfer lingo, in addition to comical picture breaks and comments about the author's "babe" and how attractive she looks in the picture he put of her in the instruction manual.
- Trunfio also made a cameo as a "brunette bikini babe" in Sofia Coppola's 2010 film, "Somewhere".
- Korybantes also presided over the infancy of Dionysus, another god who was born as a babe, and of Zagreus, a Cretan child of Zeus, or child-doublet of Zeus.
- Boyle worked as a booth babe for Eidos Interactive at the 1999 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).
- "Fortune" magazine wrote "Jaye Muller is a total babe".
- T-Babe (stylised as t-babe) was a virtual pop singer created by husband-and-wife team Sascha and Tessa Hartmann for their independent record label Glasgow Records.
- The music of "Poley Poley Urey Mon" was composed by Timothy Das Hanche, Biman Baruah and Arup Dutta. Dr. Bhupen Hazarika's famous "Manuhe manuhor babe" was also sung by Asthajita Bordoloi.
- The version was less well received, as by this time Sinatra had long moved beyond any babe-in-the-woods persona.
- As the drugs were administered, he choked and told his wife "I'm going home, babe".
- Episodes involved making over a fashion salesman into a meat-packer, a yoga instructor into a jock, and an entertainer into a suave "babe-magnet".
- From 2015 to 2019, Peggy owned a storefront in Echo Park that adorned such art installations as giant, green styrofoam hands and "cartoony body-building babe figures".
- "babe" was first launched in May 2016 the majority of its writers were unpaid work experience students taking part in "The Tab's" summer 2016 Fellowship Scheme.
- In the studio, games included 'Babe or Minger', where Kay would randomly select members of the 200 and invite them to guess whether they were a 'babe' (included in the top 50 of the vote carried out by the opposite sex) or a 'minger' (in the bottom 50).
- Two possible decodings of this encoded string are thus given by "cdb" and "babe".
- The album kicked off a loose narrative—Kid Creole's search for good times and his "dream babe," Mimi—that continued over the course of the next few albums. It was produced by August Darnell.
- Righteous Babe Records was originally called Righteous Records; however, DiFranco then discovered a pre-existing gospel music label with that name, and to differentiate her company, added the "babe".
© dict.cc Slovak-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!