|NOUN || a baby | babies |
|VERB || to baby | babied | babied|
babying | babies
|SYNO ||babe | baby | child | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Angel tries to get to the baby, but the baby falls. Kit sees the baby fall and catches him. Angel and Solly come down with the baby safely wrapped in Kit's jacket.
- "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby" is a 2001 book by Tracy Hogg and Melinda Blau, aimed at guiding new parents through their baby's first year.
- Jenny gave premature birth to her tiny baby about the same time Katrina gave birth to her own healthy baby.
- When a baby is born, the baby’s mother and the town's women ululate (zaghareed) to announce the baby's arrival, and after 7 days, the family hosts a party to give the newborn baby a name.
- In Western culture, the color baby blue is often associated with baby boys (and baby pink for baby girls), particularly in clothing and linen and shoes.
- City Baby Clubs sell daily essentials, accessories, toys and food products for mothers and baby care. The Baby Club has expanded to 6 outlets in Yangon and Mandalay.
- Later, Bartell discovered that two women and the baby were seen around Deer Creek.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!