|ADJ || vibrant | more vibrant | most vibrant |
|SYNO ||vibrant | vivacious|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Located at the vibrant heart of Saujana Putra.
- His first two albums show a vibrant, pure, modern flamenco style.
- Claremont has been praised for its vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Situated in the ranges of the Western Ghats, Jawhar is known for its picturesque setting and a vibrant cultural heritage.
- He painted watercolors that were considered free and vibrant by critics like Arthur Hoeber.
- As of 2015 Harbour development is active and vibrant.
- Dragon Slayer has vibrant red track and a light gray support structure, and the trains sport a bright yellow-green-red scheme, thus ensuring a vibrant standout within the park.
- Earl's use of vibrant colors also set her quilts apart.
- Reyes utilized vibrant colors and painted mainly plants and animals.
- The dairy processing industry in Uganda is young, rapidly growing, and vibrant.
- Jeff Kendrick, DevilDriver guitarist and co-founder of All Axess describes the band as "very comfortable in their own shoes they blend perfectly delectable riffs and heaviness with cathartic screams and vibrant choruses", going on to portray them as a "very promising band with what we’re sure is a vibrant future ahead".
- His vibrant large-scale abstractions have been described as "showstoppers" Most of Odita's work is inspired by the vibrant textiles of his home country, Nigeria, mixed with patterns from Western modernity.
- IISR Regional Centre, Motipur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar:An efficient, globally competitive and vibrant sugarcane agriculture.
- Framed paper-cut sculptures in vibrant colors.
- The machines are a vibrant red color with safety tarps in a bright yellow color.
- He was observed as very dynamic and vibrant during his childhood.
- The town is known for a vibrant nightlife.
- Mozambican is generally characterized by the occurrence of only the multiple vibrant liquid consonant [...] in different lexical contexts.
- Scholastic grade is the lowest grade; generally the oil pastels are harder and less vibrant than higher grades.
- In phonetics, a vibrant is a class of consonant including taps and trills (a trill is "sometimes referred to as a vibrant consonant"). Spanish has two vibrants, [...] and [...].
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!