|NOUN || a washing solution | washing solutions |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Then, it's necessary to collect tufts of "Beggiatoa" filaments from the environment, to wash them using sterile washing solution and to place them on the agar plate.
- Stan and Ollie are ordered to wash the dishes by Ollie's wife (in the first film-title pun-gag, Stan pours too much liquid-detergent into the dishpan, causing the resulting washing-solution to be "much thicker than water") but Stan dries them and puts them back in the washbowl.
- Pumping the washing solution into the wound may reduce infections compared with other methods of washing out.
- Washes are accomplished by resuspending the beads (off the magnet) with the washing solution and then concentrating the beads back on the tube wall (by placing the tube back on the magnet).
- Also, in case of colloidal precipitates we should not use water as a washing solution since peptization would occur.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!