To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Above all, the flume served the villagers for bathing and as a water source for needed washing water.
- Like most settlements of the era, the "reducciones" were located along waterways, which supplied drinking and washing water, and were used for transportation and trade.
- In another chapter, "Neurus dyer" it is revealed that the little hat loses its powers after being washed, although the powers remain contained in the washing water and can be restored to the hat.
- Rooms were isolated, running water carried the waste away, and the drinking and washing water was tapped up the slope from the latrines.
- Limited fresh water is available at local springs if rain does not fill the water tanks. One washing water bore is in the general vicinity of Tingoa Police station.
- Point source pollution includes animal wastes, silage liquor, milking parlour (dairy farming) wastes, slaughtering waste, vegetable washing water and firewater.
- The pump for the village supply of washing water was beside the back wall of the Bakehouse.
- Villages are commonly built near a small stream to provide drinking and washing water, which is often diverted through a bamboo aqueduct to facilitate filling buckets and bathing.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!