To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Because, prior to 2010, there wasn't any federation in the country to organize a national championship, Bucharest Warriors wasn't affiliated to any league and played only friendly games.
- The AIK-Barcelona game wasn't the first game in which he made a huge scandal.
- It wasn't mine, it was yours. What they did wasn't right".
- Molly's strength has failed her on two occasions - she wasn't able to punch the adamantium armor of a Doctor Doombot, and she wasn't able to get out of Leslie Dean's unbreakable Majesdanian bonds.
- According to Craig Lytle of AllMusic, the reason why the album wasn't a huge success was that it wasn't marketed to a crossover audience.
- While the overall record wasn't awful, the league wasn't able to post a winning record against any other conference.
- Michael was tipped to be drafted in the 2021 MLS SuperDraft, but wasn't one of the 86 picks.
- However, he wasn't able to enter Ramallah, and Yasser Arafat wasn't allowed to leave the city.
- Due to lack of evidence concerning the murder of Bernaz, Richetto wasn't charged in her death.
- "Zack's Date:" Zack asked Jackie on the date, and Brooks wasn't too thrilled. AshLee was also upset it wasn't Graham who got the date card. Zack and Jackie went swimming in a cave. They kissed.
- It wasn't that she believed that girls "couldn't" play baseball, she just wasn't aware of any who "did".
- But only 16 days later, they called Spalvis back from Belenenses and canceled the contract, because 'he wasn't fit enough' and 'they wasn't ready to take that risk'.
- The party wasn't linked with the traditional parties (English, French and Russian), and wasn't associated with a particular ideology.
- It wasn't until 1994 that he appeared in an ATP Tour event that wasn't a Grand Slam. He made the second round of the 1996 Abierto Mexicano de Tenis tournament in Mexico City.
- In November 2019, Bossetti's defence lawyers asked for a review of the DNA evidence. In March 2021 their request wasn't accepted because there wasn’t any more DNA to be analysed.
- However, Kierkegaard's idea of leveling wasn't one of making life meaningless but of making life equal because every single individual has equal access to the grace and gifts of God.
- Initially, Gillot wasn't interested in contemporary roles, but choreographers, including William Forsythe and Mats Ek created roles for her when she wasn't cast in classical roles.
© dict.cc Swedish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!