|NOUN || Kuwait | - |
|SYNO ||capital of Kuwait | Koweit | Kuwait | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Kuwait Wataniya Airways (K.S.C.) (...), doing business as Wataniya Airways (...), was a publicly-traded company on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
- Qurtubah (...) is an area in Kuwait City, Kuwait. It is located 5 miles (8 km) from Kuwait International Airport.
- RK FM (Radio Kuwait) also known as (SuperStation) is a radio station located in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Tourists, especially from Kuwait and the Persian Gulf region spend their summer vacation in Bhamdoun.
- Current: Assistant Professor, Kuwait University, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- The re-in-station of the Kuwait Federation Cup tournament saw all 15 kuwaiti clubs participating in 3 groups.
- 'Ajam of Kuwait (Persians of Kuwait) are Kuwaiti citizens of Iranian origin, who migrated to Kuwait over the last couple of hundred years.
- During the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq in 1990 Algeria did not openly oppose the intervention against Kuwait leading to tense relations with Saudi Arabia which defended Kuwait.
- Babcock Borsig Service GmbH - Kuwait branch, Shuwaikh Area - Kuwait City, Kuwait – Operating company in Kuwait.
- Sadu House is an artistic house and museum in Kuwait City, Kuwait, located near the Kuwait National Museum.
- Hussain Fadhel (born 9 October 1984 in Kuwait City, Kuwait) is a Kuwaiti footballer who currently plays for Qadsia SC and also Kuwait national football team.
- is an area in Kuwait City; it is located in the governorate of Al Asimah in Kuwait.
- deploying airborne battalions to defend Jordan against United Arab Republican subversion in July 1958; and deterring Iraqi demands of Kuwait by landing a brigade group in june 1961 during iraqi-kuwaiti crisis 1961 .
- This is a list of banks in Kuwait. All the following local (11 nos.) & foreign (11 nos.) banks are registered with Kuwait Banking Association.
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!