|NOUN || a gab | gabs |
|VERB || to gab | gabbed | gabbed|
gabbing | gabs
|SYNO ||to gab | to yak|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A natural speaker with the "gift of the gab", Campbell stayed in Adelaide and put his vast football knowledge to good use, spending the next few years as an analyst for various Adelaide based television stations covering the SANFL.
- Ivan the postman took on Ballarat's gift of gab Mags in the third semi - the fish challenge.
- Both Alice and Bob are now in possession of the group element "gab = gba", which can serve as the shared secret key.
- During the 1830s, the most popular valve drive for steam locomotives was known as "gab motion" in the United Kingdom and" V-hook motion" in the United States.
- In "Und die Sintflut gab es doch", they also warn against exposure to the numerous nuclear power plants around the world, especially with regard to geological (earthquake) and impact risks.
- Music and gab with guests in their breezy and humorous style characterized their programs."
- Reversing is by slip eccentric and gab valve gear.
- Limited nitrogen conditions activate the "gab" genes.
- Fassbinder's Women" (German: "Für mich gab's nur noch Fassbinder") is a 2000 German documentary film directed by Rosa von Praunheim.
- Zwischen 1948 und 1952 gab es keine Steiganlage, in diesen Jahren gehörte der Winterstein zu den Kletterfelsen der Sächsischen Schweiz.
- Three gab s, two grilles and a wheel, allow contact between the novices and the community.
- McEwen won five NHRA national events, but his gift for gab and promotional ability made him one of the sport's most influential and controversial figures.
- A review of the September 6, 1948, episode in the trade publication "Billboard" found that the program had potential but, "there's too much gab and too little action".
- A "gab" (Old Occitan [...] for "boast") is a troubadour boasting song.
- In February 2021, Distributed Denial of Secrets leaked 70 gigabytes of data from the far right social media platform Gab, including email addresses, passwords, and internal emails; the group referred to the action as "GabLeaks".
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!