|ADJ || valid | more valid | most valid |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Designed for commuting, some season tickets are valid for only one route, while a rail pass is usually valid for an entire area.
- The general pseudo-code above does not assume that the valid solutions are always leaves of the potential search tree.
- Since January 2011, in all cases, Argentine passports are valid for 10 years. Beforehand, they were valid only for 5-year periods.
- "Pogonopoma" is one of three genera currently valid in the tribe Rhinelepini. "Pogonopomoides", previously a valid genus, was placed in synonymy with "Pogonopoma".
- The definitions of "valid initial configuration", "valid transition", and "valid terminal configuration" vary for different kinds of formal machines.
- Until recently, it was the only valid identification for voting in general elections.
- Lisp programs are valid S-expressions, but not all S-expressions are valid Lisp programs.
- Athletes must possess a valid NPC card to compete in an NPC show. NPC cards are valid for a calendar year.
- In temporal databases, valid time (VT) is the time period during which a database fact is valid in the modeled reality.
- For the example above, to record valid time, the "Person" table has two fields added, "Valid-From" and "Valid-To". These specify the period when a person's address is valid in the real world.
- The principle of distributivity is valid in classical logic, but both valid and invalid in quantum logic.
- He was elected again in the 2008 Ghanaian general elections with 24,162 votes out of the 45,642 total valid votes cast, equivalent to 52.9% of total valid votes cast.
- An instruction cache requires only one flag bit per cache row entry: a valid bit. The valid bit indicates whether or not a cache block has been loaded with valid data.
- Transfers are free, valid for next departing trip of your choice, not valid for return trips.
- According to the organizers' self-imposed criteria, the primary was valid, as more than 50 000 valid votes were cast.
- Other countries require either a passport valid on arrival or passport valid throughout the period of intended stay.
- This argument is formally valid, because every instance of arguments constructed using this scheme is valid.
- This extension shares the same weakness as the original algorithm, namely, it cannot detect the transposition of the sequence "<first-valid-character><last-valid-character>" to "<last-valid-character><first-valid-character>" (or vice versa).
- (including iXpress and GRT MobilityPLUS) || [...] || Free || [...] || Valid to/from Kitchener GO Station. Only valid Kitchener GO train service times.
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!