To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Amongst them are a petition signed by Mme.la Marquise de Mortain and her son, Laurent (aged twenty-one years), and one signed by M. le Comte de Courson for himself and his daughter, Fernande.
- In January 2020, Rascoff co-founded "dot.la", a news site for the California tech startup industry.
- Isabel...la otra Sancha", and traditionally she is placed as the penultimate of the six children born from them.
- No official or unofficial association exists between the .la domain and any government in the United States (see .gov and .org).
- Muchnic, Suzanne. “ART REVIEW : A REVELATION OF SORENSON AND MIGHT-HAVE-BEEN.” Los Angeles Times, 12 Mar. 2019, www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1986-05-13-ca-6170-story.html.
- In "Journées de Lecture", Marcel Proust recalls having a marceline quilt in his room "...la jonchée de couvre-pieds en marceline...".
- In 2015, La Poste establishes a partnership with Cults and 3D Slash to develop impression3d.laposte.fr, a digital manufacturing service allowing users to have objects printed and shipped to them on demand.
- A sequel film, "Laura Cadieux II (Laura Cadieux...la suite)", was released in 1999.
- All moths of this species occur in the Americas, except "P.laquettealis" from La Réunion (Indian Ocean).
- "Totò, Peppino e...la dolce vita" (a.k.a. "Toto, Peppino and the Sweet Life") is a 1961 Italian comedy film directed by Sergio Corbucci.
- La Curaçao opened its e-commerce website in 2003, "www.lacuracaoonline.com".
- Its e-commerce site www.laredoute.com is the top ranked French site for apparel and home decor, with more than 7 million unique visitors each month.
- "patta.la:", [...]; [...]) is a Burmese xylophone, consisting of 24 bamboo slats called "ywet" (...) or "asan" (...) suspended over a boat-shaped resonating chamber.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!