To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Coach Jack Pardee call the loss "The worst thing i've ever been associated with in any form".
- Friedkin later commented that "I've made better films than "Good Times" but I've never had so much fun".
- Little recalls, she said "I've done all the things I've wanted to do in my life.
- It goes on performances too well in this game, so I've...
- I'm personally devastated, I've lost a father, I've lost a friend, I've lost a mentor and a senior comrade.
- According to "Women Warriors" (2004) Jonrowe said, "I've had back surgery, frozen my shoulder, broken my hand…I think I've had every single cold related injury.
- PowerPlay Magazine gave Oceans a 10/10 review, and a live review, citing that "In the 25 years that I've been publishing Powerplay and of the thousands of bands that I've seen play live, this rated as one of the most crushingly intense shows that I've ever experienced".
- After the race trainer, Pat Webster stated “I've had some good horses, but I’d have to say this is the best horse I’ve had”.
- i'm happier now than i've ever been my whole entire life.
- I’ve never known what it's like to be in the closet. I've never known what it’s like to be separate from that part of yourself".
- "No. The only regret I've got is getting caught, and I would say every Republican prisoner regrets getting caught. For actually doing what I did, no, I've no regrets.
- In August 2018, Sawayama came out during an interview with "Broadly", declaring: "I've always written songs about girls.
- But, at the end of the day I've decided to go out in the world and go after another dream I've had.
- "I can say now that I've played with my two sons, Bob and Peter, and now I've played with my grandson," he said.
- It's even more urban than anything else i've done before".
- Example messages include "adweneasa", which translates as "i've exhausted my skills", is a highly decorated type of kente with weft-based patterns woven into every available block of plain weave.
- "First and foremost I've been focusing on family. I've been spending much needed and missed time with my loved ones.
- Taylor has emphasised the importance of her collaborators on Self Esteem, saying "I like to think of Esteem as a sort of collective of people...I've got this real, like, family which is something I've always dreamed of".
- The initial reviews were generally strong. "It's been a while since I've gotten the acclaim I've gotten on "Altered States"," said Russell.
- In 2015, Jan Helge Andersen was released from prison. He gave the following statement: "I've been in prison for 14 years, that's a long time. I've paid for what I've done." His parole ended in 2019.
- My grandmother acknowledged having seen the acts, saying “I’ve seen The Riders and I’ve seen what they do!”, but refusing to speak further, visibly still shaken, after over 60 years.
- The song is about Lanto's lament that she has lost her mind because she is consumed with love – "I’ve lost my friends because of you, I’ve got no money because of you, I’ve lost my IQ because of you". The video captures this as it features a desolate, lonely Lanto in various states of despair.
- She noted, "I’ve learned a lot and in many ways, I’m grateful to the cancer for serving as such a powerful teacher. I’ve learned that regardless of whether or not something has been said a million times before, it has not been said from my perspective and voice. I’ve learned that there are no guarantees that I will have a voice tomorrow or next week or next year, so if I have something to say, I might want to do that today".
- During the 2017 season, Williams-Mills announced that she would retire at the end of the 2017 season “ This is my farewell season; I’ve been in this for a long time and I think I’ve done my fair share and represented my country well so sometimes you have to hang up your spikes and move on the next chapter of your life and I think I’ve reached that point where I need to do that now", said Williams-Mills.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!