To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- While IVF therapy has largely replaced tubal surgery in the treatment of infertility, the presence of hydrosalpinx is a detriment to IVF success.
- International Valari Federation (IVF) has worked toward developing a traditional sport of valari.
- Usual approaches include using the sperm for intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), or IVF with intracytoplasmatic sperm injection (ICSI).
- The guidelines say women aged between 40 and 42 should be offered one cycle of IVF on the NHS if they have never had IVF treatment before, have no evidence of low ovarian reserve (this is when eggs in the ovary are low in number, or low in quality), and have been informed of the additional implications of IVF and pregnancy at this age.
- She is the founder of the Infertility Centre of Rainbow IVF and also serves as the director of the hospital.
- Repeated implantation failure should not be confused with recurrent IVF failure.
- Meghan King Edmonds begins IVF however it's her mum by her side instead of her husband due to his work commitments.
- Virtus Health completed a number of acquisition, including Canberra Fertility Centre in 2016, IDS Pathology in 2015, Rotunda IVF in 2015, TasIVF in 2014 IVF Sunshine Coast in 2014, and Sims IVF in 2014.
- Originally the website started out as a global directory of IVF clinics worldwide.
- After many failed IVF attempts, Jackie gave birth to twins on 15th October 2021 through a successful IVF procedure.
- The history of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) goes back more than half a century.
- Gravholt is openly lesbian. She met Betina Lambæk, with whom she has a son Matteo who was born via ivf in 2017. The couple got married in July 2018.
- "In Vitro" Fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology used to treat infertility and to help families have offspring.
- Similar to reciprocal IVF, partners can choose concurrent IVF or double reciprocal IVF.
- With the likelihood of IVF pregnancies still being decades down the road, he took a step back from his IVF research and entertained alternative treatments for infertility.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!