|NOUN || authenticity | authenticities |
|SYNO ||authenticity | genuineness | legitimacy|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Collectors who are interested in purchasing sports memorabilia often look for a certificate of authenticity.
- During the 1870s, Karl von Hegel and Paul Scheffer-Boichorst participated in a debate about the authenticity of his chronicle, publishing several papers with their arguments.
- There is dispute amongst scholars about the text's authenticity, and it is generally considered apocryphal.
- The "header" part is intended to provide authenticity and integrity protection for networking or storage metadata for which confidentiality is unnecessary, but authenticity is desired.
- Literary critic Lionel Trilling dealt with the subject of sincerity, its roots, its evolution, its moral quotient, and its relationship to authenticity in a series of lectures published under the title "Sincerity and Authenticity".
- To confirm the authenticity of the narration, the Shiite scholars of tradition have pointed out the evidence of issuance, spiritual sequence and the principle of tolerance in the reasons of traditions, in addition to the authenticity of the document.
- During the 1870s, he participated in the controversy about the authenticity of the Florentine chronicle of Dino Compagni.
- Some customers have also questioned the authenticity of Kualao Restaurant’s food as traditional Laotian fare.
- However, the authenticity of the passage has continued to find defenders over the last two centuries, and in the last thirty years the common opinion has swung decisively in favor of authenticity.
- Supporters of the authenticity of Lorber's revelation are divided as to the authenticity of Engel's.
- An additional measure related to authentic leadership, the Authenticity Inventory (AL:3), is used to measure individual authenticity.
- "Mediocre but Arrogant" is a 2005 Deccan Herald lauded the story for its authenticity.
- Authenticity in hip-hop music refers to whether or not artists exhibits exemplary identification with blackness as it pertains to historical struggle.
- The Nara Document on Authenticity is a document that addresses the need for a broader understanding of cultural diversity and cultural heritage in relation to conservation in order to evaluate the value and authenticity of cultural property more objectively.
- In 2002, the authenticity of his diploma degree from the Punjab Board of Technical Education was challenged.
- Assessment as to the authenticity of the bonds began immediately (counterfeiting of these securities was suspected).
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!