|NOUN || a cobweb | cobwebs |
|SYNO ||cobweb | gossamer|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The web of the black widow spider is a three-dimensional tangled cobweb of exceptionally strong silk.
- The egg sac of the triangulated cobweb spider is made from loosely woven silk, and is about the same size as the spider itself.
- The city is a cobweb of twisted streets with many buildings surviving from the Middle Ages.
- The seven yards of embroidered cobweb lawn were probably for the queen's veil.
- "Audifia laevithorax" is a species of cobweb spider in the family Theridiidae. It is found in Brazil.
- "Asygyna coddingtoni" is a species of cobweb spider in the family Theridiidae. It is found in Madagascar.
- Cobweb art is a form of art which creates different pictures from cobwebs.
- "Asagena americana", the twospotted cobweb spider, is a species of cobweb spider in the family Theridiidae. It is found in the United States, Canada, and China.
- "Enoplognatha marmorata", the marbled cobweb spider, is a species of cobweb spider in the family Theridiidae. It is found in North America.
- He noticed a cobweb in the corner of the window in his studio.
- "La telaraña" (English title:"The cobweb") is a Mexican telenovela produced by Televisa and transmitted by Telesistema Mexicano.
- "Anelosimus guacamayos" is a species of social cobweb spider that occurs in the lower Ecuadorian sierra.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!