|NOUN || a tattooist | tattooists |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The book tells the story of Samoan master tattooist, the late Sua Sulu'ape Paulo II.
- Her grandchildren are therapist Jane Leu Rekas, tattooist Filip Leu, former model Ama Leu, artist Aia Leu and musician Ajja Leu.
- He has two sisters – a tattooist and an actress.
- Joolz Denby (born Julianne Mumford 9 April 1955, previously known simply as Joolz) is a poet, novelist, artist and tattooist based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- All Monsoon Bassoon single and album artwork was designed by David Barclay, a tattooist in Old Street, London.
- Patrick Conlon is an illustrator and tattooist in New York City.
- Tinglayan is famous for its local celebrity, Whang-od, who is the last "mambabatok" (traditional tattooist). Tourists often visit Tinglayan to see her and have their bodies tattooed.
- Barba's son, Jeremiah Barba, is a tattooist and shop owner.
- In over 40 years of working as a tattooist he had more than 50.000 customers, also Prince Axel and Prince Viggo from the Danish Royal family. Warlich died at work in his pub.
- Marie King is a middle-aged Sydney divorcee. Prone to a drink and estranged from her scheming children she slowly develops a liking for tattoos and a particular tattooist.
- Daniel Jacobus Snoeks (born 12 July 1994) is an Australian model, television personality and tattooist, who lives and performs in Vancouver, Canada.
- "Billie Morgan" is a 2005 novel by English writer, poet and tattooist Joolz Denby. It was shortlisted for the 2006 Orange Prize for Fiction.
- Features on Fabel are focused on covering her career as a model, actor, tattooist or as an artist.
- Adal Ray (formerly Adal Hernandez) is an American tattooist and visionary artist currently residing in New York City, where he owns and operates the Brooklyn studio Majestic Tattoo NYC.
- In 1976 he met tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy, who encouraged him to become a tattooist.
- Fomison was tattooed by Samoan master tattooist Sua Sulu'ape Paulo II with a pe'a, the traditional male tattoo of Samoa. Only a few Europeans have received the traditional Samoan tattoo.
- Tattoos of Chinese characters and Japanese kanji are common in the modern Western world; often the characters used are ungrammatical, meaningless or incorrectly drawn, as neither the tattooist nor the recipient understand the languages in question and merely choose the characters based on their aesthetic appearance.
- Alex Binnie (born Alexander Michael Steven Binnie, 11 July 1959, Oxford, England) is a tattooist, and printmaker; he has been a musician and performance artist.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!