|NOUN1 || fabrication | - |
|NOUN2 || a fabrication | fabrications |
|SYNO ||assembly | fable | fabrication | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Her designer was Brian Froud and her design and fabrication supervisor was Lyle Conway.
- Dimensions, manufacturing conventions, and special fabrication instructions should be included on the shop drawing.
- The accommodation contract involves the fabrication of the living quarters and utility building which have a weight of 1000 tonnes.
- The Royal Engineering Fabrication Company (REFCO), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Al Ghurair Group that manufactures aluminum parts for automobiles, opened a new fabrication plant in Jebel Ali in 2013.
- On June 28, 2000, National Semiconductor and TSMC Taiwan signed an agreement that would allow transfer of advanced fabrication technologies from TSMC to the National Semiconductor fabrication plant in South Portland, Maine.
- In the fabrication of solid oxide fuel cells EPD techniques are widely employed for the fabrication of porous ZrO2 anodes from powder precursors onto conductive substrates.
- Wafer fabrication is a procedure composed of many repeated sequential processes to produce complete electrical or photonic circuits on semiconductor wafers in semiconductor device fabrication process.
- A fab lab ("fabrication laboratory") is a small-scale workshop offering (personal) digital fabrication.
- Tip fabrication techniques fall into two broad classifications, mechanical and physicochemical.
- Conventional fabrication technologies are based on photolithographic processes, which enable strong miniaturization and mass production.
- Aecon produces construction materials including asphalt and aggregate materials, and pre-construction and pre-fabrication materials developed in eight company-owned fabrication facilities across Canada.
- Located within the Erhama Bin Jaber Al Jalahma Shipyard complex in Ras Laffan Industrial City, QFAB offers services such as the fabrication, construction and assembly of offshore and onshore structures.
- Modifications include extending the length of the front door, re-hinging of rear door - 'suicide-style', fabrication of separator window and frame, fabrication of short top covering only passenger area, special two-tone town-car paint job.
- Surface fabrication, as a distinct professional enterprise, usually involves complex tasks of surface shaping.
- GSP provides steel assemblies fabricated in GSP Shipyard, the offshore construction dedicated fabrication facility.
- • Nano-fabrication: large clean-room space with the ability to produce nano-materials and devices using various biological and non-biological materials; silicon, III-V fabrication and unconventional fabrication – for example, of organics and diamond.
- Moody Fabrication & Machine, Inc. was established in 1994 by Max that fabricated metal fabrication and utilized barges to transport heavy equipment.
- The main fabrication facility consists of a [...] 200mm wafer fabrication plant.
- This artwork was fabricated by Barnacle Bros: Sculpture & Custom Fabrication, a professional fabrication studio based out of Los Angeles, CA.
© dict.cc Italian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!