|NOUN || whipping cream | - |
|SYNO ||light whipping cream | whipping cream|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Bombardino is served hot and with whipping cream on top on request.
- The process of whipping cream before forks were adopted in the late 17th century was long and difficult.
- To imitate Hungarian-style cooking and the use of smetana (called "tejföl" in Hungarian), Hungarian cookbooks recommend using Western sour cream mixed with heavy whipping cream (38–40% milkfat).
- The cream filling is made of a 36% whipping cream, powdered sugar and gelatin.
- Many mushroom enthusiasts just like chanterelles sauteed in butter, with a pinch of salt, a clove of fresh crushed garlic, and some whipping cream.
- The mixture of berries is crushed and vigorously beaten in the manner of whipping cream in order to raise the typical foam of the [...] confection.
- A single-blind RCT in overweight adults has shown that the effects of milk fat on plasma lipids were modulated by the MFGM content; compared to butter oil (control diet), consumption of whipping cream (MFGM diet) for 8 weeks did not impair the lipoprotein profile.
- There were seven versions available: unsweetened; sweetened with sugarcane; sugar-free sweetened, which was sweetened with a natural non-sugar sweetener; Unsweetened, French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavored formulated for use as a coffee creamer and a whipping cream called HealthyTop.
© dict.cc Italian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!