To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The breccia marble paneling and altar also display botanical, zoologic, anthropomorphic, geometric and allegoric motifs.
- The term "British Isles and Ireland" has been used in a variety of contexts—among others religious, medical, zoologic, academic and others.
- In addition to zoologic material he also collected more than 900 anthropological specimens and crates of leaves that he would use as models for his dioramas.
- The inclusion of geologic and zoologic exhibits also reflect 19th century practices.
- In the course of the exchange, Moritz von Leonhardi had brought ethnographic, zoologic and botanic objects to Europe and gave them to several museums, especially the Museum for Ethnology in Frankfurt am Main (today the Museum of World Cultures) as well as the Senckenberg Research Institute.
- As has been mentioned, the culture of the zone is quite remarkable, since in a few kilometers-radius many cultural spots are concentrated: the Altamira Cave and Museum, the Zoologic and Botanic Garden, the Collegiate Church in Santillana del Mar; and the Sobrellano Palace, the Comillas Pontifical University and the Gaudí Caprice in Comillas.
- Barcelona Zoo ("Parc Zoològic de Barcelona" in Catalan, "Parque Zoológico de Barcelona" in Spanish) is a zoo in the Parc de la Ciutadella in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. The zoo used to be internationally known as the home of Snowflake, the only known albino gorilla, who died in 2003.
© dict.cc Italian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!