To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- Escudero also penned a column, "Usapang Legal ni Chiz Escudero" (later renamed "Say Chiz") in two tabloids: Abante and Abante Tonite.
- Mega Manila ratings are published by AGB Philippines in "Abante Tonite".
- Despite "The Da Vinci Code's" R-18 rating by the MTRCB, Filipino Congressman Bienvenido Abante Jr.
- Abante also says that the implementation of the NCAP in Manila and other cities is backed by the excision of governing powers of local government units provided by Section 16 of the Local Government Code.
- Ocampo's archrival, ex-Cong. Bienvenido "Benny" Abante, is also running under Asenso Manileño.
- On February 6, 2017, Bonaobra competed in the first season of It's Showtime's Tawag ng Tanghalan with Roland "Bunot" Abante and Raul Tubil.
- Rosenda Ocampo is the incumbent and her main opponent is former Congressman Benny Abante.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!