To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Aaliyah, you left, but I'll see you always next to me and I can see you smiling through the sunshine," he said.
- The Austin Country Club is a private golf club located along the shores of the Colorado River, right next to the Pennybacker Bridge.
- Similarly, vowels can be inserted next to their corresponding glide in certain phonetic environments. Sievers' law describes this behaviour for Germanic.
- To its right, an Apollo CSM is shown next to a LM, with the CSM's nose pointed at the "front door" of the LM rather than at its top docking port.
- A statue of Alexander Agassiz erected in 1923 is located in Calumet, Michigan, next to his summer home where he stayed while fulfilling his duties as the President of the Calumet and Hecla Mining Company.
- It is located next to the ocean and is home to flocks of ducks and other birds.
- Vivaldi was buried next to the Karlskirche, a baroque church in an area which is now part of the site of the TU Wien university.
- The lone electron pair is represented in this article by a two dots above or next to the N.
- Aristotle (384–322 BC) understood that sound consisted of compressions and rarefactions of air which "falls upon and strikes the air which is next to it..."
- Mallowan, who remarried in 1977, died in 1978 and was buried next to Christie.
- This mosque, in the Ulus quarter next to the Temple of Augustus, was built in the early 15th century in Seljuk style by an unknown architect.
- Next to these islands are the Maldives islands.
- The village has a cricket team (Pontnewynydd CC) and is located right next to the old railway line.
- Kennedy remembered the eternal flame at the Arc de Triomphe and requested that an eternal flame be placed next to her husband's grave at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia.
- Chekhov was buried next to his father at the Novodevichy Cemetery.
- That slot contains a block, and that block's position in its slot is determined by another block right next to it.
- The Alban Berg Monument, situated next to Vienna State Opera, was unveiled in 2016.
- He died of heart failure on 19 December 1915 at age 51, in Breslau, Silesia (present-day Wrocław, Poland). He was buried on 23 December 1915 next to his wife at the Frankfurt Main Cemetery.
- Dostum was directly chosen as First Vice President of Afghanistan in the April–June 2014 Afghan presidential election, next to Ashraf Ghani as president and Sarwar Danish as second vice president.
- Thus, "a postától jövök" would mean one had been standing "next to" the post office before, not inside the building.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!