|NOUN || a night | nights |
|SYNO ||dark | Night | night | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Folklore has it that Lyderhorn was a gathering location for witches on Midsummer night, Valborg night (the night of May 1), and at Yule.
- In cinematography, night-for-night filming is the practice of actually filming night scenes at night.
- On August 4, 2017, the American Jam/Rock band Phish performed this song to open night 11 of their 13 night residency at Madison Square Garden named the Bakers Dozen.
- Steve Bryant of "SoCal Uncensored" stated that the first night of the tournament was not "as good as last year’s night 1" while considering the second night a "letdown".
- He had a supporting role on two late night talk shows: "Night After Night with Allan Havey" and Dennis Miller's short-lived show.
- Night Act: Any sound, movement or trace taken from the players' behavior in the night phase is called the night act.
- In 2018, Brandon began hosting nostalgia themed DJ nights such as Break Stuff: Nu Metal Night, Top 8: Myspace Night and Free Skate: Tony Hawk Pro Skater Night.
- Since the first 626 Night Market event in 2012, a number of other night markets have emerged in Los Angeles and Orange County, including the KTOWN Night Market, the Little Saigon Night Market and the MPK Night Market.
- "RedZone" is not on-air during Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night, and any stand-alone Saturday night games, nor for NFL International Series games which are scheduled in an early Sunday morning timeslot.
- Also, the 426th Night Fighter Squadron operated P-61 Black Widow night interceptor aircraft from the airfield, providing a night defense against Japanese fighter and bomber raids at night in the area, along with the B-29 bases before their move to the Marianas.
- Night-flushing cools the house by increasing ventilation at night, when the outdoor air is cooler; windtowers can assist night flushing.
- As of 2017, the four racing events are held over four consecutive nights, leading up to the Indy 500 on Sunday.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!