|VERB || to nill | nilled / nould [obs.] | nilled|
nilling | nills
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- American import, Chantel Jones, proved to be the influential winner as United progressed to the Grand Final thanks to her glovesmenship in a tightly fought penalty shootout after the match ended nill – nill.
- Wigan Warriors drew eventual Championship relegation side Barrow Raiders in the fourth round, trashing them 52 nill.
- In the women's draw, Australia were also the defending champions and won two sets to nill.
- For the nucleoside GS-334750, the parent of sofosbuvir, phosphorylation by nucleoside kinases is effectively nill, and the only way to deliver active nucleotide is through ProTide.
- The nill was restored in 1965. A further restoration was undertaken in 1996.
- A prior nill version of the 3% withholding repeal by Senate Republicans had failed in the Senate on a 57-43 cloture vote, as Senate Democrats opposed the Senate Republicans plan to fund the lost tax revenue via $30 billion in spending cuts.
- Note: This series doesn't start with 0 since a nill-agonal doesn't exist, the numbers correspond with the usual name-calling: 1-agonal = monagonal, 2-agonal = diagonal, 3-agonal = triagonal etc..
- On 28 November 2009, Ben made his senior debut for Gold Coast United starting in a four nill loss to Melbourne Victory.
- The final whistle saw CFR Cluj winning the cup after a three goals to nill margin and also defending last season trophy.
- The term "08/15" (nill-eight/fifteen, [...]) refers to the German Army's standard machine gun, the 08/15 (or MG 08 model 15), by far, the most common German machine gun deployed in World War I.
- Wins against Leigh Centurions, Hull KR, and Widnes Vikings saw them reach the semi-finals where they nilled London Broncos in a 70 point thrashing.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!