|NOUN || a nine | nines |
|SYNO ||9 | ball club | baseball club | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- There are nine administrative districts in the city of Baghdad, the capital of Iraq, that correspond to the nine district advisory councils.
- Ramsey appeared in nine games for the Eagles the following season in 2007, recording nine tackles.
- The front nine holes are nicknamed the "Woods Nine", while the back nine holes carry the "Water Nine" nickname.
- The Aloads were strong and aggressive giants, growing by nine fingers every month. Nine fathoms tall at age of nine, they were only outshone in beauty by Orion.
- The municipality consisted of nine parishes and nine churches.
- Nine medals are contested in esports which consists of five games and nine events. Participating nations, can only enter in seven out of nine events. Host Cambodia can enter all nine events.
- This comprises nine plant species connected with nine planets or celestial bodies.
- The hoax lasted nine years, nine months, and three days on Wikipedia.
- 16 November: Separatists killed nine civilians and injured nine others.
- Martin Kaymer tied the course record by shooting a nine-under-par 63.
- Star Empire debuted a nine-member girl group Nine Muses in August 2010 with an admissions and graduation concept. It was the company's first girl group since Jewelry nine years prior.
- Each terrace has four entrances and a flight of nine steps leading down in every direction. These nine steps represent the nine layers of heaven and emphasize heaven’s extreme importance.
- American pop punk band All Time Low has released nine studio albums, six EPs, two live albums, twenty-nine singles and thirty-nine music videos.
- The county administers nine towns and nine rural villages.
- The men's competition consisted of nine Canadian (single paddle, open boat) and nine kayak events. Women competed in nine events, all in kayak.
- The Nine Ministers or Nine Chamberlains (...) was the collective name for nine high officials in the imperial government of the Han dynasty (206 BC–220 AD), who each headed one of the Nine Courts and were subordinates to the Three Councillors of State.
- In August 2010, the club hosted the LPGA's Canadian Women's Open, won by Michelle Wie; the MacKenzie (North) nine was used as the front nine, and the Ross (South) nine was used as the back nine.
- " [...] " is read as [...] with the usual soft mutation of "M" to "F" after "o" ("of"). The year 1999 can be read as either [...] (thousand nine nine nine) or [...] (one nine nine nine).
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!