|ADJ || noisy | noisier | noisiest |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Discrete Morse theory finds its application in molecular shape analysis, skeletonization of digital images/volumes, graph reconstruction from noisy data, denoising noisy point clouds and analysing lithic tools in archaeology.
- The utility of the noisy-channel model is not in capacity.
- A noisy family and their noisy daily life. On 24 April 2016, fitness model Ray Yang appeared on the skit as a guest.
- The leaky integrate-and-fire with noisy input has been widely used in the analysis of networks of spiking neurons.
- In an error-correcting code without noisy feedback, the feedback received by the sender is always free of errors.
- He also did research on the visibility of objects in a noisy signal, such as from TV tubes.
- In lexicography, "Jamboree" is considered an Americanism that traces back to 1860–65 and refers to a joyful, noisy gathering.
- As such arguments with regards to "noisy FM audio quality", can become misleading, since the squelch levels tend to be set rather high on MPT1327 systems, such that weak/noisy signals do not generally open the mute.
- Launching and landing canoes was difficult and the surf of the sea was always noisy.
- In the context of a communication system that sends binary messages from the transmitter to the receiver across a noisy channel, a matched filter can be used to detect the transmitted pulses in the noisy received signal.
- It is a lighthearted, colourfully illustrated book of poems for children. "Noisy Nora" (1929) is a cautionary tale about a girl who is a noisy eater.
- Abstract: A method of and system for denoising and decoding a noisy error correction coded signal received through a noise-introducing channel to produce a recovered signal.
- One may also try to alleviate the effects of noise by detecting and removing the noisy training examples prior to training the supervised learning algorithm.
- Because of the use of a single-view camera, motions captured are usually noisy.
- An extension of the BQSM is the noisy-storage model introduced by Wehner, Schaffner and Terhal.
- In practice, there are several approaches to alleviate noise in the output values such as early stopping to prevent overfitting as well as detecting and removing the noisy training examples prior to training the supervised learning algorithm.
- 'Utulongoa'a (shore/cliff; noisy) Kolonga was that loud and noisy during the night, the Tu'i Tonga Fefine couldn’t sleep.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!