|NOUN || a nomination | nominations |
|SYNO ||nominating address | nominating speech | nomination|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- December 2022 : Nomination Number 43 for Paul Weller The Prisoner Portmeirion cape club, following Debbie Harry 's nomination among many others .
- Henry Winkler received a Golden Globe award nomination for Best Actor in a Drama film.
- Nomination: "Moonrise" received an Oscar nomination for Best Sound Recording (Daniel J. Bloomberg) in 1948.
- Each nomination is eligible for three consecutive years.
- Additionally, Ewing has received a CMA Song of the Year nomination, a Grammy nomination, a Tony nomination and multiple BMI "Million Air" awards.
- Electoral fusion is also known as fusion voting, cross endorsement, multiple party nomination, multi-party nomination, plural nomination, and ballot freedom.
- In 2007, she ran for the vice presidential nomination of the Socialist Party for the 2008 ticket.
- The public received the nomination favorably, and Marshall was praised by prominent senators from both parties.
- All but one member of the faculty of the Harvard Law School endorsed the nomination.
- During episode 6, the Spontaneous Nomination was introduced.
- President Biden resent his nomination the following day.
- After the Senate confirmed her nomination, U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren announced that she would have voted against her nomination if the Senate proceeded to a roll call vote on Rearden's nomination.
- Provided further that if a nomination is not confirmed, the Com-mission shall send another nomination.
- L-Tido also has a Channel O nomination for Best Video, a Metro FM award nomination for "We Rollin" featuring Teargas' KO, and a South African Music Awards nomination for Best Hip Hop album in 2012.
- President Biden resent his nomination to the Senate the following day.
- The nomination process for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places began in 2012.
- He also received a BAFTA nomination, and was considered for Oscar nomination on "Back to the Future".
- First nomination with 2 points and the second nomination with 1 point.
- "Bee Season" [...] s single award nomination was a Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards Young Actress nomination for Flora Cross.
© dict.cc Latin-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!