|ADJ || Viennese | more Viennese | most Viennese |
|NOUN || a Viennese | Viennese |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Professional Standard section (occasionally called Professional Modern, in British tradition) of DanceSport covers the dances waltz, tango, viennese waltz, foxtrot and quickstep.
- There were increasing attempts inside the "Association of Workers' Libraries" to resist the corporate state with legal cultural work, but these were stifled in 1936 with the decision to pass a new viennese public education law.
- On the occasion of the 280th anniversary of Antonio Vivaldi's death, the Viennese chamber orchestra organized in summer 2021 a interdisciplinary multimedia project referring to the number 4 at the viennese Karlskirche titled "IV Viertual Dimensional Reality".
- The couples performed cha-cha-cha, tango, viennese waltz or jive.
- The inclusion of religious staff in the viennese asylum can be contrasted with additions of pathologists in other mental homes.
- The couples danced freestyle, trio salsa involving another celebrity and viennese waltz.
- As master of the league of the viennese city, a rose in the regional league.
- Peter Havlicek (born April 17, 1963 in Vienna) is an Austrian musician - Kontragitarre (viennese harp-guitar), jazz guitar, composition, vocals.
- The development of Volkssaenger (popular entertainers of viennese folk culture) promoted the Wienerlied and several songs gained great popularity.
- Alfons Schilling is apparently a learned follower of viennese actionism.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!