|NOUN || Vietnam | Vietnams |
|SYNO ||Annam | Socialist Republic of Vietnam | Viet Nam | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A vietnam vet (Tommy Lee Jones) takes forceful control of Central Park to remember those who served and died in the Vietnam War.
- "Xanthocyparis vietnamensis" was originally described as endemic to Vietnam, being native only to the karst limestone mountains of the Hà Giang Province in northern Vietnam.
- "Hemidactylus vietnamensis", also known as Vietnam leaf-toed gecko or Vietnam house gecko, is a species of gecko. It is endemic to Vietnam.
- The Vietnam gecko ("Gekko vietnamensis") is a species of gecko. It is endemic to Vietnam.
- "Microphysogobio vietnamica" is a species of cyprinid fish endemic to northern Vietnam.
- Trịnh Xuân Thanh is a former member of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
- "Actias australovietnama" is a moth in the family Saturniidae. It is found in Vietnam.
- The official website of Vietnam Airlines, vietnamairlines.com, was also hacked by the same group at about 4pm the same day.
- "Cerace vietnamna" is a species of moth of the family Tortricidae. It is found in northern Vietnam.
- "Aristaea vietnamella" is a moth of the family Gracillariidae. It is known from Vietnam.
- PVN Tower is a proposed skyscraper project that will be built in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- com/businesses/southeast-asia/vietnam/ho-chi-minh-city/phu/saigon-sports-academy Saigon Sports Academy officially announced the participation of Saigon Heat into the third season of ABL, making them the first ever international professional basketball team to represent Vietnam.
- The Bằng River ([...] , [...] vietnamese: Thủy Khẩu Hà) is a river of Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam. It flows for 108 kilometres.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!