|NOUN || an abduction | abductions |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
- A television documentary titled "The Abduction of Lesley Whittle" explores her abduction and murder by Neilson, and was aired on UK television by Channel 5 on 11 October 2021.
- The abduction of Hippodamia was not an uncommon subject of Western art in the classical tradition, including the sculpture "The Abduction of Hippodameia" by French artist Albert-Ernest Carrier-Belleuse and a .
- In October 1973, an alleged unidentified flying object sighting and alien abduction is said to have occurred when co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula.
- Reunite International Child Abduction Centre is recognized as the leading UK charity focusing on international child abduction.
- Abduction researcher Joe Nyman has composed a similar but alternative model for abduction narratives.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!