|NOUN || backstroke | backstrokes |
|VERB || to backstroke | backstroked | backstroked|
backstroking | backstrokes
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Molina participated in the 2001 Summer Universiade in Beijing, not winning medals. She finished 8th in the 200-metre backstroke, 9th in the 100-metre backstroke, and 11th in the 50-metre backstroke.
- Going into the Games, both the 100m backstroke and the 200m backstroke were considered fairly open and up for grabs by a number of swimmers, including Katy.
- Peter Jeffrey Marshall (born March 9, 1982) is an American competition swimmer who specializes in the backstroke.
- He also competed in the men's 50 metre backstroke, men's 100 metre backstroke, mixed 4 × 100 metre medley relay and men's 200 metre backstroke events at the 2020 European Aquatics Championships, in Budapest, Hungary.
- Akalanka Peiris has set national swimming records in 50m backstroke, 100m backstroke and 4×100m freestyle relay events.
- At the 2014 Masters World Championships, he won 3 golds for the 50 meter backstroke, 100 meter backstroke, and 200 meter backstroke.
- Jones competed in the men's 100 metre backstroke at the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Joshua Beaver (born 1 March 1993) is an Australian swimmer who specialises in backstroke.
- In the 2010-2011 year, Pebley was named to his second Junior National Team, this time for the 100-meter backstroke and the 200-meter backstroke.
- He is a former Italian record holder in the short course 50 metre backstroke, 100 metre backstroke, 200 metre backstroke, 4×50 metre medley relay and the long course 100 metre backstroke.
- She was at the 2010 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships in Irvine, where she finished 19th in the 50-metre backstroke, 23rd in the 100-metre backstroke, and 23rd in the 200-metre backstroke.
- He is a former world record holder for his classification in the 50m backstroke and 100m backstroke events.
- Wolfgang Wagner (born 6 August 1938) is a retired German backstroke swimmer who won two medals at LEN European Aquatics Championships in 1958 and 1962.
- Individually, Xu received silver medals in the 100m backstroke and 200m backstroke.
- Radosław Kawęcki (born 16 August 1991) is a Polish competitive swimmer who specializes in backstroke events.
- At the 2008 FINA World Swimming Championships (25 m), he went to the 100-metre backstroke final, finishing in 7th place.
- At the 2009 FINA World Championships, Pelton placed sixth in the 200-meter backstroke (2:08.04), 13th in the 100-meter backstroke (1:00.51), and 22nd in the 50-meter backstroke (28.86).
- At the 2010 Central American and Caribbean Games, Morales won the Gold Medal in both the 50m backstroke and the 100m backstroke, and the Silver Medal in the 200m backstroke, in a close battle with Mexican competitor Fernanda González.
- Johanna Margareta Larsson (born 1 January 1972 in Leksberg, Västra Götaland) is a former Swedish Olympic backstroke swimmer.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!