|NOUN || a bag | bags |
|VERB || to bag | bagged | bagged|
bagging | bags
|SYNO ||bag | bagful | base | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In British English, the same kind of bag is called a sports bag.
- All models feature a 3.5 litre bag capacity and piston bag full indicator set into the lid of the bag housing.
- The bag containing Charles Westmoreland's millions is passed from hand to hand at the Mexico City International Airport.
- Eastern Paper Bag brought an action to prevent its competitor Continental Paper Bag from using its patent for a "self-opening" paper bag.
- A duffel bag is often confused with a hoop-handled hard-bottomed zippered bag, generically also known as a gym bag.
- "Bag O"–A line of figurine expansions that includes the Bag O' Zombies, Babes, Dogs and Clowns.
- The bag is supplied to the company which will fill it as an empty pre-made bag.
- The Sarco is an expansion of the hypoxic death provided by a suicide bag.
- Its 2Five golf bag weighs only two and a half pounds.
- Janus models concurrency through the use of "bag channels".
- The original "Lachsack" was a brown bag made of jute.
- The three-dimensional version consists of an inner and outer bag. The outer bag must be drawn in transparent colors so that the inner bag remains visible.
- The etymology of the term "mashak" stems from its common use in India, referring to a skin bag used for carrying water. This skin bag shares a similar function to the air bag of the bag pipes.
- An airsickness bag, also known as a barf bag, airsick bag, sick bag, or motion sickness bag, is a small bag commonly provided to passengers on board airplanes and boats to collect and contain vomit in the event of motion sickness.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!