To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Early in 1988, the Johnson team also took the step of homologating a modified Ford nine-inch axle for the Sierra, eliminating the car's drivetrain weakness and allowing the cars to be driven harder with less fear of failure.
- Long poem authors sometimes find great difficulty in making the entire poem coherent and/or deciding on a way to end it or wrap it up. Fear of failure is also a common concern, that perhaps the poem will not have as great an impact as intended.
- Fear of failure leads to deterioration of results, even if the person is objectively able to adequately cope with the problem. For example, fear of falling leads to more falls among older people.
- On December 5, 2019, the band released a new single titled "Fear of Failure", and announced their new studio album titled "Through A Dark Wood".
- They have less fear of failure. These individuals appear humble, cheerful, and this shows a certain strength not to boast about feats and not to be afraid of anti-feats.
- Other reasons cited on why students procrastinate include fear of failure and success, perfectionist expectations, as well as legitimate activities that may take precedence over school work, such as a job.
- Fear of failure as described above has been studied frequently in the field of sport psychology.
- Life coaching generally deals with issues such as procrastination, fear of failure, relationships' issues, lack of confidence, work–life balance and career changes, and often occurs outside the workplace setting.
- According to McMillan, Kaufmann and Singer (2013) mind-wandering consists of 3 different subtypes: positive constructive daydreaming, guilty fear of failure, and poor attentional control.
- In an interview in 2005, he noted being driven more by a fear of failure, of letting down shareholders, customers and staff, rather than a sense of personal aggrandizement.
- The fear of failure was the most important barrier to treatment.
- Rowling has stated that Hermione resembles herself as a young girl, with her insecurity and fear of failure.
- They encourage clients to set realistic goals and to face their fear of failure.
- This motivation is in part moderated by two different sources: the desire to succeed as well as the fear of failure.
- It has to do with a person's self-esteem, fear of failure, shame, fear of offending, and fear of strangers.
- Individuals high in fear of failure are more likely to adopt avoid performance goals.
- Made worse by the fear of failure was the ultimatum he carried.
- Securely attached adults have been "linked to a high need for achievement and a low fear of failure (Elliot & Reis, 2003)".
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!