|NOUN || a whiskey bottle | whiskey bottles |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It was written for the film "Delicious" (1931), where it was introduced by Janet Gaynor and a whiskey bottle.
- Then when he tries to kill his wife, he begins with a failed attempt involving him awkwardly buying some poison from a florist after acting very suspicious and lacing a whiskey bottle that his wife drinks constantly from with it so she will drink it and die.
- Nicole sneaks to the convertible, where she fills a whiskey bottle that she had retrieved from a nearby Park Ranger's station and fills it with gasoline to concoct a makeshift Molotov cocktail to use against her attacker, should he return.
- The case deals with a dog toy shaped similar to a Jack Daniel's whiskey bottle and label, but with parody elements, which Jack Daniel's asserts violates their trademark.
- Bottled by the distiller in New Haven, KY, a clear light amethyst 11 1/2 inch tall whiskey bottle. Sold by the Meyer Brothers Drug Co.
- His mother replied that she would rather see him with a hymn book under his arm, than with a whiskey bottle in his pocket.
- On one night a customer pulled out a pistol and started shooting, only to have the bartender hit him over the head with a whiskey bottle which ultimately caused his death.
- ” says Tone, who makes custom guitar slides from wine- and whiskey-bottle necks.
- He came to kill him but changed his mind and warns Damon not to drink from the whiskey bottle since he put vervain in it.
- In the recent Stephen King novel, 11/22/63, a character is called the Yellow Card Man, and is later found having slashed his own throat with a broken whiskey bottle.
- There, he got the water, and also a whiskey bottle that never emptied, a loaf that grew no smaller when slices were cut off, and a cheese that was the same; he also kissed a sleeping beautiful woman.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!