To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The white-bearded greenbul ("Criniger ndussumensis"), is a species of songbird in the bulbul family, Pycnonotidae.
- Here they made detailed studies of the oilbirds ("Steatornis caripensis") and the fascinating and very complex courtship dances of the white-bearded manakin ("Manacus manacus") and the golden-headed manakin ("Pipra erythrocephala").
- In one of them a white-bearded delegate who carries within him the power and refinement of his nation, ripped apart the weak attempts by the famous secretary of state to impose permanent arbitration and covert domination.
- The genus "Manacus" was introduced by the French zoologist Mathurin Jacques Brisson in 1760 with the white-bearded manakin ("Manacus manacus") as the type species.
- In terms of skull length, the smallest subspecies of the blue wildebeest is the western white-bearded wildebeest.
- As the expedition gets further into the mountains, a white-bearded old man and his oddly shaped sidekick watch them warily.
- Rodak's efforts were opposed by an ancient white-bearded wizard named Methusan (sometimes called Methuselah or Mathusem), aided by a trio of humanoid robots who were all capable of transformations from humanoid form into rocket forms.
- muelleri") and the Bornean white-bearded gibbon, ("H.
- It shows a white-bearded man in a large hat and cloak seated among boulders in a mountain forest.
- grasslands exhibit with common ostriches, white-bearded wildebeest, Hartmann's mountain zebras, and common warthogs.
- A large portion of the distribution of the sharp-tailed ibis ("Cerbibis oxycerca") and white-bearded flycatcher ("Phelpsia inornata") is in the Llanos.
- God is depicted as an elderly white-bearded man, wrapped in a swirling cloak while Adam, on the lower left, is completely naked.
- The most common species, the white-bearded helmetcrest, measures [...] in length, it is a small hummingbird with a very small [...] bill.
- meaning a white-bearded and knowledgeable person), "Lode" ([...] clown), "Gardan-Shekasteye-Fumani" ([...]; meaning "a person from Fuman with broken neck").
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!