|ADJ || Austrian | more Austrian | most Austrian |
|NOUN1 || an Austrian | Austrians |
|NOUN2 || Austrian [language] | - |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Chelmonops truncatus" was first formally described in 1859 as "Chaetodon truncatus" by the austrian ichthyologist Rudolf Kner (1810-1869) with the type locality given as Sydney.
- His grandson - austrian Minister Wacław Michal Artur Zaleski obtained the hereditary title of Austrian Count from Emperor Franz-Josef.
- Siemens mobile and Cannondale contracted the austrian racing team Rainer-Wurz.com, co-owned by formula one racer Alexander Wurz to form the successor of the Volvo Cannondale team.
- According to the austrian feature-writer Anne-Catherine Simon, Houellebecq's oeuvre shows „great continuity: as a long history of western decadence“.
- A newly built american military installation in Salzburg, Allied-occupied Austria, was named "Camp Roeder" in his honor in 1951 (today "Schwarzenbergkaserne" of austrian Austrian Armed Forces/"Bundesheer").
- wrote in the category "Classical": „The austrian concert guitarist Andreas Paolo Perger proves his great talent for improvisation.“ A concert-excerpt is to be heard in the movie "Beyond Words" by Urszula Antoniak.
- In 2015, the Austrian Standardization Institute made GDF an official Austrian Standard https://shop.austrian-standards.at/action/en/public/details/553360/OENORM_K_2204_2015_11_15, and the revision number has been updated to v3.
- In February 2005, she first professional singles final at the $10k event in Mallorca she lost austrian Tina Schiechtl in the final.
- NOYB has filed a complaint against the irish Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) in for corruption and possible bribery in 2021 under austrian law for an affair concerning Facebook.
- Campaigning in the 1960s saw the first use of the mascot, "Spezi Junge," a short, cartoonish, austrian boy who would often say "Spezi ist die Beste!" (translates to 'Spezi is the Best').
- In fact, a century later, the neoclassical economics and austrian school of economics both continued to draw from "Paper Credit", or else to reinvent the same positions.
- ERSTE Foundation (in German DIE ERSTE österreichische Spar-Casse Privatstiftung or in short: ERSTE Stiftung) is the biggest Austrian savings bank foundation.
- Kai Peterson is on the board of the austrian voice talent association VOICE, a board member of the austrian musicians guild and one of the artists works council at the VBW.
- Vello is also the name of an austrian bicycle brand from Vienna - VELLO bike.
- Korogocho is the home of the 2013 founded austrian-kenyan development project Acakoro Football Academy.
- Bozhidar Noev (...) is a Bulgarian pianist. Born in Sofia, his father was a doctor his mother was austrian housewife. He has two older sisters.
- This 1928 play draws from the ca. 1250-1280 satirical poem of the same name by the bavarian-austrian author [...].
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!