|ADJ || Azerbaijan | more Azerbaijan | most Azerbaijan |
|NOUN || Azerbaijan | - |
|SYNO ||Azerbaijan | Azerbaijani Republic | Azerbajdzhan | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Flora of Azerbaijan or Vegetation of Azerbaijan refers to the plants, trees, flowers which can be found in Azerbaijan.
- In Azerbaijan, four teams have won the Double of the Azerbaijan Premier League and the Azerbaijan Cup.
- "Erysiphe azerbaijanica" is a species of powdery mildew in the family Erysiphaceae. It is found in Azerbaijan, where it grows on the leaves of sweet chestnut trees.
- Since 2004, he has been the coordinator of the azerbaijan.az project of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation. In 2014, he was promoted to head of the foundation's Humanitarian Programs Department.
- He has held responsible positions in Azad Azerbaijan TV, International Bank of Azerbaijan, "Avromed company" LLC, Constitutional Court of Azerbaijan and PASHA Insurance.
- (27 September 1958, Ganja, Azerbaijan SSR – 6 June 1993, Şelli Agdam, Azerbaijan Republic) — was the military serviceman of Azerbaijan Armed Forces, warrior during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War and National Hero of Azerbaijan.
- (29 May 1967, Gadabay, Azerbaijan SSR – December 1991, Goygol, Azerbaijan Republic) — was the military serviceman of Azerbaijan Armed Forces, warrior during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War and National Hero of Azerbaijan.
- Asad Soltan oghlu Asadov (...) (22 March 1956, Zangilan, Azerbaijan SSR - 29 October 1991, Khojaly, Azerbaijan) was the National Hero of Azerbaijan and warrior during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- Safa Fatulla oghly Akhundov (...) (19 June 1958, Masallı, Azerbaijan SSR - 1992, Shusha, Azerbaijan) was the National Hero of Azerbaijan and warrior during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- Hikmet Baba oglu Nazarli (...) (7 March 1966, Baku, Azerbaijan SSR - 26 February 1992, Khojaly, Azerbaijan) was a National Hero of Azerbaijan and warrior during the First Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- Fəxrəddin Şahbazov (...) (22 January 1950, Baku, Azerbaijan – 20 November 1991, Khojavend, Azerbaijan) was a National Hero of Azerbaijan, and warrior during the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- The Service is guided by the Constitution of Azerbaijan, international treaties to which the Azerbaijan join, laws of Azerbaijan, decrees and orders of the President of Azerbaijan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan, Statute of the Service and normative legal acts.
- 2019–present: Member of the Azerbaijan-Germany, Azerbaijan-Italy, Azerbaijan-Spain, and Azerbaijan-the United Kingdom Inter-parliamentary Working Groups.
- The Mister International Azerbaijan has been independent pageant since 2014.
- Yapi Kredi Bank Azerbaijan is a bank based in Azerbaijan. Its head office is situated at Baku, Azerbaijan.
- was an Azerbaijani and Soviet writer, member of Azerbaijan Union of Writers (1940), Honored Art Worker of Azerbaijan (1960), laureate of the State Prize of Azerbaijan (1972) and People’s Writer of Azerbaijan (1979).
- • Member of the working groups on interparliamentary relations between Azerbaijan-Belgium, Azerbaijan-UK, Azerbaijan-India, Azerbaijan-Kuwait and Azerbaijan-Uzbekistan.
- 22. The Republic of Azerbaijan in International Relations System (1918-1920). "Azerbaijan in Global Politics: Crafting Foreign Policy". Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy, 2009.
- Elmar Valiyev (born 3 October 1960 Evlakh, Azerbaijan) is the former mayor of Ganja, Azerbaijan.
- Despite the commercial dominance of hip-hop and pop during this period, rapper Miri Yusif found success with his reggae and soul fusion album "Karma", peaked at number 1 in the Azerbaijani Albums Chart in 2010.Also in 2018 the most viewed azerbaijani song belongs to Miri Yusif " Ad günü " (ft. ...
- "Typha azerbaijanensis " is a plant species endemic to northeastern Iran.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!